The Crimean organization on Rural Tourism experience puts you in touch with the countryside in
a way that no other holiday can.
- In blissful contrast to the pace and pressures of everyday life, rural Crimea holds out the promise of peace and relaxation off the beaten track.
- The loveliest landscapes where you can pause to enjoy a refreshing taste of good country living.
- You can be sure of starting the morning with an excellent breakfast of local or home-grown produce - perhaps fresh fruit compote or farmhouse bread and preserves, with new-laid eggs and speciality sausages cooked freshly to order.
- Well-appointed country homes and friendly and hospital country people.
- Fresh and healthy Crimean air fills you with energy and ability to enjoy the life.
- You can learn the culture, history and traditions of the different Crimean ethnic groups.
- The possibility to spend the holidays together with the family and pets.
We offer you:
- The information about the different possibilities to rest in the Crimean country side - mini hotels, hostels, farmsteads, riding clubs, fishing, hunting.
- Excursions to the ethno-cultural centers – the small village museums where you can learn the traditions and culture of the Crimean peoples and taste the multinational cuisines.
- The remarkable souvenirs that the Crimean artisans produce.
- Country festivals and holidays.
- Rooms for seminars and festivities.
- Camps for teenagers and youth, summer courses on foreign languages.